Kristian Nekrasov is an international working actor and acting teacher. All major schools from the Method to Chekhov to Stella Adler, Sanford Meisner, Eric Morris, Susan Batson and many others, including his own, more than 30 years of experience are incorporated into his work. His work is entirely focused on the individual artistic spectrum of individual actors with the goal of bringing out the best each actor has to offer.
- Drama and acting studies ( Diploma ) 1985 – 88 at the Schauspiel Akademie Zürich.
- Since 1988 Kristian Nekrasov has been working as an actor. He has been a member of various german theatre companies: Schauspiel Bonn, Städtische Bühnen Münster, Theater Ulm, LTT Tübingen, Staatstheater Hannover, Berliner Ensemble, Maxim Gorki Theater Berlin, Deutsches Theater Berlin;
- He appeared in numerous TV – and film-productions in both leading and supporting roles.
- In 1991 Kristian Nekrasov started to work regularly as a stage director. At the Theater Ravensburg, at the Theater Neu – Ulm, and at various theatres in Berlin, such as the European Theatre Institute Berlin and the Greenhouse Theatre.
- In 1993 he started to work as an acting teacher, at numerous private and public drama schools: the Academy Berlin, the Etage, the European Theatre Institute Berlin, Film Acting School Berlin, Stagecoach, Fritz – Kirchhoff Acting School Berlin, Theatre Tübingen, University of Visual Arts Augsburg, the University of Performing Arts in Graz, Austria, the HKB Bern and the ZHDK Zürich in Switzerland. He has been also teaching at the Actors Space Berlin. He is a member of the Susan Batson Studio in New York and the John DeSotelle Studio NY.
- Kristian Nekrasov is also involved in Set-Coachingfor various TV and film productions like Opal Film, Ufa Film GmbH, Flying Moon productions, FOCAL Film Switzerland and many others. He does a lot of personal coaching for actors in preparation for their performance both in theatre and on film.
- Advanced and continued training with Mel Churcher, Larry Moss, Larry Silverberg, Mike Bernadin, Susan Batson and many many others.
Extended CV on the German page “VITA”